You can review and update your cookie setting by clicking "Manage cookies preferences". For more information about the cookies we use, please read our
Cookies and Electronic Marketing Policy.
The College of Law has helped more lawyers achieve their legal ambitions than any other legal education provider.
We have trained generations of solicitors and barristers. And many of our former students have gone on to successful careers in law, business and politics. Our alumni association is now the largest network of legal professionals in Australia.
As a PLT graduate and alumni member, you will receive:
- Exclusive networking event invitations and career development opportunities
- Eligibility for advanced standing in the LLM (Applied Law)
- Discounted CPD courses with The College of Law
Graduates of the College's award programs automatically receive membership of the Association.
One-to-one advice and guidance from a professional careers consultantSusan Pincus, our National Careers Professional, can help recent graduates with a variety of topics, including:
- Career planning
- Job search strategies
- Interview preparation
- Psychometric testing
- Personal branding
- LinkedIn and social media profiles
Susan is available to meet online on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays and appointments can last up to 30 minutes.
Careers Professional, The College of Law
Susan is a qualified careers practitioner who has extensive experience working with law students and other professionals looking to build their employability and professional profiles, position themselves for entry into the job market and change career direction.
colaa executive committee
- President – Jason Elias, Elias Recruitment
- Member – Vivian Kao, New Zealand Alumni
- Member – Rohan Goyne, ACT
- Member – Randhir Amoganathan
- Member –Emily Murphy
- Member – Matthew Williams
- Chair – Emily Murphy
- Member – Shallice Cockram
- Member – Laura Field
- Member – Nicky Mitchell
- Member – Madeline Fouhy
western australian chapter
- Chairman – Mr Randir Amoganathan
- Vice Chairman – Ms Kimi Shah
- Secretary – Mr Clarence Ling
- Hugh Bastiaan
- Gary Zervas
- Alexandra Brand
- Natalie te Wierik
- Nadine Harrison