You can review and update your cookie setting by clicking "Manage cookies preferences". For more information about the cookies we use, please read our
Cookies and Electronic Marketing Policy.
This is Test 3 HEADING
- View and read the Policy Index. This contains all the terms and conditions relating to your enrolment at The College of Law.
- Decide on your program and initial subject/s
This is a heading added in rich text editor
To enrol, you will need to provide the following:
- A certified copy of your official academic transcript or graduation certificate (LLB, JD, Dip Law) OR your admission certificate
- Payment or tax file number (if applying for FEE-HELP)
- Application for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) if relevant
- Any other postgraduate transcript or qualification if applying for advanced standing
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
This is a test to edit text within Experience Editor
WE WILL EMAIL YOU ONCE YOUR ENROLMENT HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND CONFIRMED
This is strong tagView Intakes & Dates
This is a test to edit copy within Rich Text Editor
I found the lecturers very knowledgeable and also known in the industry so I felt like I was getting first-hand knowledge from people who knew what they were doing.
Carla Parsons, Director, Parsons LawApplied Law Program
It changes the way you practice completely, it takes you to another level. You can really tell lawyers that have actually done the course because they practice at a completely different level.
Catherine Leach, Managing Director, Leach LegalApplied Law Program
It’s great when you have lecturers who are academics leaders in the field or leading practitioners in the field and barristers. It makes you feel as though you’re going to have the edge on other people learning the same sort of course.
Edward Maragna, Solicitor, MRH LawyersApplied Law Program
Nationally accredited Mediator training and assessment
Get accredited and develop your mediation skills through role-play, practice and feedback and become a nationally accredited mediator.Learn More
Family Dispute Resolution
FDRPs are accredited, specialist mediators registered with the Federal Attorney General’s office who assist families affected by separation or divorce in resolving matters related to property, money and child custody.. Become a registered FDRP with our LLM (Applied Law) majoring in Family Dispute Resolution Practice and Graduate Diploma in Family Dispute Resolution Practice.Learn More
Avoid courtroom confrontation through mediation and dispute resolution. Find out about LLM (Applied Law) majoring in Dispute Resolution.Learn More